Christmas week in Paris. What to do, where to go, what to eat and drink? Who better to ask than David Lebovitz? Checking our his blog, I noticed some Paris wine tastings that might interest our friend, Mr budding sommelier, Neil. Off to the Ô Chateau website I headed and found the perfect gift for […]
Archive | wine RSS feed for this section
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Rose Hibiscus Shortbread Fans
- French Fridays: Merveilleux from My Paris Kitchen
- In the French kitchen with kids: Les Petits Chefs perfect mixed berry galettes!
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Sunday in Paris chocolate cake
- Giveaway: Where to Go When (Canada) (CLOSED)