When I found myself with a trip to Windsor, Ontario, on the horizon and a night where I would have to fend for myself for dinner, I thought who better to ask than my bloggy friend, Jordana of Menu Maniac who wrote a guest post for me earlier this summer. She suggested Mazaar Lebanese Cuisine, […]
Archive | Windsor (Ontario) RSS feed for this section
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Baked Eggs with kale and bacon from My Paris Kitchen
- Les Petits Chefs make potstickers and scallion pancakes with Vanessa Yeung
- Roasted butternut squash mac and cheese
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Pamplona to Puente la Reina
- French Fridays (Book review): My part-time Paris life