When I found myself with a trip to Windsor, Ontario, on the horizon and a night where I would have to fend for myself for dinner, I thought who better to ask than my bloggy friend, Jordana of Menu Maniac who wrote a guest post for me earlier this summer. She suggested Mazaar Lebanese Cuisine, […]
Archive | Windsor (Ontario) RSS feed for this section
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Rose Hibiscus Shortbread Fans
- French Fridays: Merveilleux from My Paris Kitchen
- In the French kitchen with kids: Les Petits Chefs perfect mixed berry galettes!
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Sunday in Paris chocolate cake
- Giveaway: Where to Go When (Canada) (CLOSED)