According to Asia Explorers, Wat Xieng Thong is regarded as the most beautiful temple, not only in Luang Prabang but one of the most exquisite in all of Laos. The name Wat Xieng Thong means Monastery of the Golden City. Located close to the tip of the Luang Prabang peninsula, where the Nam Khan flows […]
Some glimpses from around the Royal Palace Museum in Luang Prabang. According to the Lonely Planet: Visit this quaint museum to get a sense of local history. You need to be appropriately dressed to enter, which means having your shoulders covered and no shorts. This museum was built in 1904 during the early French colonial […]
what are you looking for?
- Mushrooms Canada on Mushroom bourguignon vol au vents
- Mardi Michels on Vegetarian chili with butternut squash and wheat berries
- A Dozen Insanely Delicious Deviled Eggs - Written Reality on Wasabi devilled eggs
- Helen @ Fuss Free Flavours on Vegetarian chili with butternut squash and wheat berries
- 5 Food and Movie Pairings to Delight Your Senses | Feeln Blog - Stream Movies Together on What’s Cooking? Grilled cheese month