This past weekend, there have been some winners and losers with the start of the 2010 FIFA World Cup. As an Australian, I didn’t grow up knowing and loving football because down there, they call it soccer and play what they call football with a different ball and a whole different set of rules! I […]
Archive | watermelon RSS feed for this section
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Coffee crème brûlée from My Paris Kitchen
- Lonely Planet Kids: First Words (French) and Pop up Paris
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Lemon Meringue Tart A New Way
- French Fridays: How to make a French Family by Samantha Vérant
- Giveaway: Win a copy of How to Make a French Family by Samantha Verant (US/ Canada) (Closed)