Walnut, butternut squash and pancetta pansotti filling Recipe adapted from Epicurious (March 2002) Walnut and Pancetta Pansoti with Asparagus in Parmesan Broth Ingredients 1 (3-ounce) piece pancetta (Italian unsmoked cured bacon; not lean), finely chopped (2/3 cup) 1 tablespoon olive oil 1 large onion, finely chopped 1/2 cup walnuts (2 ounces), finely chopped 2 tablespoons […]
Butternut squash and walnut pasta sauce Ingredients: 1 medium onion, chopped 2 tablespoons olive oil 1 butternut squash, peeled and cut into small cubes (about 2 inches) 3/4 cup water handful fresh chopped parsley 1/2 cup walnuts, roughly chopped plus extra for garnish 1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan plus additional for sprinkling Directions: Cook onion […]
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Merveilleux from My Paris Kitchen
- In the French kitchen with kids: Les Petits Chefs perfect mixed berry galettes!
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Sunday in Paris chocolate cake
- Giveaway: Where to Go When
- French Fridays: In the French kitchen with kids: Les Petits Chefs make crêpes and galettes