Walnut, butternut squash and pancetta pansotti filling Recipe adapted from Epicurious (March 2002) Walnut and Pancetta Pansoti with Asparagus in Parmesan Broth Ingredients 1 (3-ounce) piece pancetta (Italian unsmoked cured bacon; not lean), finely chopped (2/3 cup) 1 tablespoon olive oil 1 large onion, finely chopped 1/2 cup walnuts (2 ounces), finely chopped 2 tablespoons […]
Butternut squash and walnut pasta sauce Ingredients: 1 medium onion, chopped 2 tablespoons olive oil 1 butternut squash, peeled and cut into small cubes (about 2 inches) 3/4 cup water handful fresh chopped parsley 1/2 cup walnuts, roughly chopped plus extra for garnish 1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan plus additional for sprinkling Directions: Cook onion […]
what are you looking for?
- Meatless? A Fresh Look at What You Eat by Sarah Elton
- Giveaway: Win a copy of Meatless? A Fresh Look at What You Eat by Sarah Elton (US/Canada)
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Blueberry-Buttermilk Pie Bars
- Getting away from it all at Viamede Resort
- French Fridays: Lentil salad with goat cheese and walnuts from My Paris Kitchen