During our trip to Laos, we ate twice at Khop Chai Deu in Vientiane. According to their website, Khop Chai Deu, meaning thank you in Lao, is set in the old French colonial villa that has been renovated and carefully preserved to retain its charm and beauty. It certainly is a beautiful setting – a […]
Archive | Vientiane RSS feed for this section
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Coffee crème brûlée from My Paris Kitchen
- Lonely Planet Kids: First Words (French) and Pop up Paris
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Lemon Meringue Tart A New Way
- French Fridays: How to make a French Family by Samantha Vérant
- Giveaway: Win a copy of How to Make a French Family by Samantha Verant (US/ Canada) (Closed)