I’m thrilled today to be contributing the official recipe to Mushrooms Canada’s “Mushrooms Go Pink in support of breast cancer research” campaign. Breast cancer, pink ribbons and mushrooms – what’s the connection I hear you ask? Well, mushroom growers across Canada have joined with the Breast Cancer Society of Canada to support research for the […]
The February 2011 Daring Cooks’ challenge was hosted by Lisa of Blueberry Girl. She challenged Daring Cooks to make Hiyashi Soba and Tempura. She has various sources for her challenge including japanesefood.about.com, pinkbites.com, and itsybitsyfoodies.com. I was excited to see this month’s Daring Cooks was something a little lighter than last month’s Cassoulet. Another bonus […]
Ok, so in my latest Project Food Blog post (Pizza, remixed. Three ways), I promised you a recipe for the corn fritters that I used as a base for one of the pizzas. This one… For that recipe, I made the base fairly flat and cut it perfectly round but the recipe was adapted from […]
Tricolor Vegetable Pâté Bon Appétit | October 1993 Yield: Serves 12 to 14 White Bean Layer 2 15-ounce cans cannellini (white kidney beans), rinsed, drained thoroughly 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice 1 tablespoon olive oil 1 tablespoon minced fresh oregano or 1 teaspoon dried 2 garlic cloves, pressed Red Pepper Layer 1 7-ounce jar roasted […]
what are you looking for?
- Jill@MadAboutMacarons on What’s Cooking? Quinoa, bacon and egg breakfast bowl
- Jill@MadAboutMacarons on Learning how to make brioche at La Cuisine Paris
- Mardi Michels on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Joyce on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Coco in the Kitchen on Summer Reads: Olive Odyssey