It’s going to be a short and sweet French Fridays with Dorie this week! When I saw this recipe (Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic en Papillote, p 348) coming up, I was happy to be working with some bright spring-like greens but I immediately knew that I just wouldn’t be cooking those “en […]
It’s been a little hectic since I got back from France just over 2 weeks ago. I had a few quiet days to myself then last weekend I headed off across the country as a guest of Via Rail on The Canadian (more about this soon but you can check out my iPhone pictures from […]
They’re baaaaack! That’s right, Les Petits Chefs are raring to go after March Break and Easter and we have lots of exciting adventures planned – field trips and guest chefs cooking with the boys – some old favourites (we’re so grateful when the chefs want to come back and work with the boys!) and some […]
This week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe (Brown sugar squash and Brussels sprouts en papillote, p 352) was sans controversy (after the great plastic wrap mystery from 3 weeks ago and the odd fusion dish from last week…). Well sans controversy unless you count me not having foil or enough parchment paper to make little […]
I was so happy to see this week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe (Go-with-everything celery root purée, p 254) pop up! I am a huge fan of mashed potatoes, though Neil is not, so I was keen to try this and see what he thought (I knew I would like it!). It’s a simple recipe, […]
what are you looking for?
- Geoff on How my oven is teaching me to be a better baker!
- Mardi Michels on How my oven is teaching me to be a better baker!
- Diane Balch on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote
- yummychunklet on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote
- Cher on How my oven is teaching me to be a better baker!