So, here’s the thing. I’ve never made roasted red peppers before this week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe but I’m now a convert and will definitely be making these for myself again soon. I’ve kind of always known that they are easy but roasted peppers always seem to lurk in the back of the fridge […]
On Monday, I committed to completing the Food Revolution Ambassador monthly challenges on a more regular basis. Here I am today, with my second challenge of the month (I know, it’s the last day of July but better late than never, right?) – we were charged with creating a healthy recipe for a family of […]
I’ve been a fan of Taste of Nature bars for a while now but, until just recently when I was invited to “Take the Pledge to Snack Healthy“, I actually didn’t know much about the history of the bars or just how good for you they are – just that they taste great! Taste of […]
They’re baaaaack! That’s right, Les Petits Chefs are raring to go after March Break and Easter and we have lots of exciting adventures planned – field trips and guest chefs cooking with the boys – some old favourites (we’re so grateful when the chefs want to come back and work with the boys!) and some […]
what are you looking for?
- Diane Zwang on French Fridays with Dorie: French Lentils
- Mardi Michels on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Tracey on Dinner in 30 minutes or less (and a giveaway!)
- Mira on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Diane Balch on French Fridays with Dorie: French Lentils