Ok, so you’ve all read how much I loved the deep fried river weed in Vientiane and Luang Prabang (twice!) right? Well when I read that there was a restaurant in Vang Vieng serving deep fried MULBERRY leaves, how could I resist??? That’s right, the Vang Vieng Organic Farm grows mulberry trees, according to their [...]
Archive | Vang Vieng RSS feed for this section
what are you looking for?
- Mardi Michels on Love your lentils
- jora on It’s a French Food Revolution Friday: Les Petits Chefs bake madeleines
- Mandy de Roo: Traveling, Food, Lifestyle and More on Love your lentils
- Jen @ My Kitchen Addiction on It’s a French Food Revolution Friday: Les Petits Chefs bake madeleines
- Carol Harrison on eat. live. travel. write. turns FOUR!