Rice. Such a versatile grain with so many different varieties. Nutrient rich and naturally gluten-free, rice is one of my favourite starches to work with. So naturally I was extremely happy to be invited to participate in the USA (Brown) Rice Blogger Challenge where I received three samples of brown rice with which to create […]
Last week in cooking club, my petits chefs helped me test one more recipe from my generous IFBC sponsor, USA Rice. I had been intrigued by the “Bountiful Brown Rice Muffins” ever since I saw the recipe and since I am always looking for healthy recipes the boys might be able (and want) to make […]
Those of you who read this blog regularly will know that I am fortunate to have been able to obtain sponsors whose generosity allowed me to attend IFBC in Seattle this past August. I’ve been wanting to get to work on some USA Rice recipes for a while now and last week, I decided why […]
The International Food Bloggers Conference in Seattle begins this evening and I am thrilled to be attending. There is no way I would be able to attend such an event on the other side of the continent without the help of my awesome sponsors and it’s because of them that I will be blogging about […]
what are you looking for?
- Diane Zwang on French Fridays with Dorie: French Lentils
- Mardi Michels on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Tracey on Dinner in 30 minutes or less (and a giveaway!)
- Mira on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Diane Balch on French Fridays with Dorie: French Lentils