I’ve just returned from the most peaceful New Years’ Eve I can remember in a number of years (are we getting old? Wait – don’t answer that!). And this is a very good thing. On New Year’s Eve, Neil, Neil’s mum and I headed down to Lummi Island. Where’s that, you ask? Lummi lies at […]
As regular readers of this blog know, one of my favourite things to do is travel. I also love discovering new dishes on my travels and bringing them back home to recreate a little piece of a vacation in my everyday life. A dish I fell in love with on our recent trip to California […]
I am sad to say this marks the end of my California Road Trip posts. Of course there are many other things I could blog about but I have tried to choose places of interest to more than just me! To wrap up, I thought it might be nice to showcase some other noteworthy sips […]
See that view up there? Well it’s what you get to see when you are lucky enough to be seated at the window seats at The Slanted Door in San Francisco’s Ferry Building. And the view I ultimately really wanted to have when we dined there on our brief stop in San Francisco last month. […]
Ok, so after veering off track for a detour to Seattle and IFBC and some back to school preparations, we’re back on the road in the second half of my California Road Trip. After our few days in Napa, we headed to San Francisco for a couple of days and in a move that will […]
what are you looking for?
- Coco in the Kitchen on Les Petits Chefs: more than just cooking and eating tasty food!
- Cher on Les Petits Chefs: more than just cooking and eating tasty food!
- Dolores Kulaš (Dolly Cool) on The Cookbook Store’s 12 best cookbooks of 2013 (and a giveaway!)
- Tanya on Homemade marshmallows and a Butter Baked Goods cookbook giveaway
- Colleen on Homemade marshmallows and a Butter Baked Goods cookbook giveaway