Ok, so I am sure most of you regular readers will know that we are arriving in Paris today, December 19th (Editor’s note: wheeeeeeeeee!). Because we are gluttons for punishment, we submitted a proposal for Foodbuzz‘s December 24, 24, 24 event (check out our August 24, 24, 24 event here!) which has to take place […]
It’s Eat, live travel, write’s FIRST EVER GIVEAWAY!!!! Cookware.com is a site that all cooks should know about. They have a vast range of bakeware, cultery, tableware, cooking tools and gadgets and small appliances as well as some great deals on Rachael Ray Cookware. Head on over and check the site out – I am […]
what are you looking for?
- Back to reality: A fresh lunchbox idea
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos
- French Fridays: Cherry tomato crostini with homemade herbed goat cheese from My Paris Kitchen
- A wander through the Marché Victor Hugo (Toulouse)