Spaghettini with tomatoes, lemon, feta and pine nuts Serves 4 Preparation: 15 minutes Cooking time: 15 minutes Ingredients – 6 medium-sized fresh tomatoes, diced (or 1 796ml can diced tomatoes) – 4 tablespoons olive oil – 4 cloves garlic, minced – salt and pepper to taste – zest and juice of 2 lemons – 6 […]
Archive | umbria RSS feed for this section
what are you looking for?
- Rebby on Chocolate peanut butter pinwheels
- Geoff on Food Revolution Ambassador Monthly Challenge for October 2014: Simple corn chowder
- Jane Reid on Chocolate peanut butter pinwheels
- TheKitchenLioness on French Fridays with Dorie: Roasted Jerusalem Artichokes with Garlic
- Lisa H on Chocolate peanut butter pinwheels