What’s more appropriate than something Irish for the month of March? This week’s Tuesdays with Dorie recipe, Irish Soda Bread, was hosted by Carla of Chocolate Moosey and Cathleen of My Culinary Mission and was a perfect recipe for me to try out, hot on the heels of last month’s Tuesdays with Dorie (white loaves), […]
Today, I’m excited to announce my participation in Tuesdays with Dorie. I know, I know, more Dorie. But I couldn’t resist. I missed out on baking my way through Baking, from my Home to Yours with the other TWD participants from 2008 – 2011 (whoah, that’s a lot of baking!) so when this new group […]
what are you looking for?
- Jennifer on Food Revolution Ambassador monthly challenge for July 2014: A healthy meal on a budget
- Christine on French Fridays with Dorie: Gâteau Basque
- Dessert By Candy on French Fridays with Dorie: Gâteau Basque
- Mr. Neil on French Fridays with Dorie: Gâteau Basque
- Cakelaw on French Fridays with Dorie: Gâteau Basque