Ok, so as we all know, I love liquorice. Doesn’t have to be anything special – just regular liquorice will do… But check out these ones we found in Bayonne last summer – so pretty and yummy to boot!
Café Beaubourg, 100 rue St Martin, 75004, Paris. Served with haricots verts. Perfection.
Not macaroons, the coconut flavoured North American imposter with a deceptively similar name. No, macarons. These: The ones above were actually brought back from Laudrée in Paris by a parent at my school who knows and understands about my macaron addiction. This same parent gave me a gift certificate and three sample macarons from Chabichou […]
So, what WAS the mystery meal deal component that saved my breakfast yesterday in Sault Ste Marie? MILK! Who KNEW that Subway offered that as a choice in their meal deals? Anyway, that combined with my penchant for packing snacks (I am my mother’s daughter!) saved my tummy at breakfast. Here it is in all […]
9.30am on a Saturday morning. It’s cool out with the promise of sun later. Neil and I wander around Union Station… We lurk around the station, scoping out the passersby, trying to identify other potential racers. 10.30am. Instructions are being given… Public transport or feet are the only means of transport allowed. No jaywalking (we […]
what are you looking for?
- Cakelaw on French Fridays with Dorie: Chanterelles with Napa and nuts, only different
- Christy @ Confessions of a Culinary Diva on French Fridays with Dorie: Couscous salad
- Mary Hirsch on French Fridays with Dorie: Chanterelles with Napa and nuts, only different
- Nana on French Fridays with Dorie: Chanterelles with Napa and nuts, only different
- Rose on French Fridays with Dorie: Chanterelles with Napa and nuts, only different