Get set… GO!Running, heart beating… laughing…Pushing, shoving, panicking…Legs hurting, out of breath, sweaty…Pondering clues and puzzles.So much fun. (This is an assignment for my blogging class. Click here to read the full post)
I think one of the things I love most about France is the fact that the markets are just so darn pretty! These pictures were taken in Aix-en-Provence in the summer of 2007. Since I have finished school (YAY!), one of my jobs is to tidy up my iPhoto library which is in total disarray […]
9.30am on a Saturday morning. It’s cool out with the promise of sun later. Neil and I are wandering around Union Station wondering where on earth this statue is? We’re supposed to meet there for our first Toronto Outdoor Club event – the Amazing Race Toronto (4th edition). Turns out the statue is “in storage” […]
– Post From My iPhone
what are you looking for?
- Joyce on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Coco in the Kitchen on Summer Reads: Olive Odyssey
- Ann Mah on Learning how to make brioche at La Cuisine Paris
- Mardi Michels on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Adria J. Cimino on Learning how to make brioche at La Cuisine Paris