is a real coffee. So still quite jetlagged, I managed to stay awake on Sunday from 1.45am to 9.00pm through a flight, a 5 hour 90th birthday party: and a dinner (and an old favourite drink!) with a good friend: Crashed in the lovely Grand Chancellor Hotel at 9pm and slept soundly until 4.40am which […]
All right, so have made it through another flight but this time, it was surprisingly pleasant. Instead of either no food or very very average food, mum and I were greeted with this: Cereal, milk, a kind of raisin tea biscuit, sliced apples, juice and a hot drink…. What’s this? BREAKFAST??? On an plane???? For […]
My mum brought me into the Qantas Club lounge before our flight to Adelaide. Look at what she bagged for the flight: Nestlé dark chocolates! – Post From My iPhone
Because you can never rack up enough hours in the air. Not! – Post From My iPhone at Sydney Airport
As you all know by now, I love liquorice… Back in Australia and SO excited to find my most favourite of all time liquorice allsorts still in existence!!! A couple of months ago, my mum phoned me to tell me that our favourite liquorice allsorts from Darrell Lea had changed their recipe and were “inedible” […]
what are you looking for?
- Diane Zwang on French Fridays with Dorie: French Lentils
- Mardi Michels on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Tracey on Dinner in 30 minutes or less (and a giveaway!)
- Mira on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Diane Balch on French Fridays with Dorie: French Lentils