I think one of the things I love most about France is the fact that the markets are just so darn pretty! These pictures were taken in Aix-en-Provence in the summer of 2007. Since I have finished school (YAY!), one of my jobs is to tidy up my iPhoto library which is in total disarray […]
9.30am on a Saturday morning. It’s cool out with the promise of sun later. Neil and I are wandering around Union Station wondering where on earth this statue is? We’re supposed to meet there for our first Toronto Outdoor Club event – the Amazing Race Toronto (4th edition). Turns out the statue is “in storage” […]
– Post From My iPhone
Check back in tomorrow and find out! – Post From My iPhone
Number 1 in what is sure to be a recurring series…. Inspired by David Lebovitz’ recent post, here’s my list of things I love about Paris: 1. The bread. I am not a big bread eater here in Canada but I DO enjoy a freshly baked baguette. Especially when it’s delivered to the apartment by […]
what are you looking for?
- Mr. Neil on How my oven is teaching me to be a better baker!
- Geoff on How my oven is teaching me to be a better baker!
- Mardi Michels on How my oven is teaching me to be a better baker!
- Diane Balch on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote
- yummychunklet on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote