If you’ve followed my blog, my Twitter or Instagram feed for a little while now, you’ll know that I love France. Since I left Paris in 2000, we’ve been lucky enough to visit some part of France nearly every year since then. When I lived there, as a poor student, then a poor English teacher, […]
Even wanted to sell everything you own, take off on a never-ending round the world trip and create a new life for yourself? Well this travel memoir is for you! It’s the story of a couple who sold their house to travel the world, and who now lives “home free” 365 days a year. By […]
We just returned from Copenhagen where we faced the dilemma of “so much to see/ eat, so little time.” Because basically we were there for one very special meal, we had not made any other restaurant reservations yet, being my first time in Denmark and Neil’s first time there in a very long time, we […]
I took these photos last July over the course of a long weekend in Gascony, where I shared much rosé and many laughs with Kate and Monica. I’m so excited to be heading back to one of my favourite parts of the world at the end of this week! Follow our trip to France and […]
You all know how much I love macarons, right? And if you’ve been reading for a while you’ll know how when I’m in Paris, I have to do multiple macaron taste testings every summer. Oh, and take multiple macaron-making classes too! But the one thing I had not done was go “behind the scenes” of […]
what are you looking for?
- Joy M on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Malcolm Andrews on Toronto to Vancouver by train on VIA Rail’s The Canadian: What to expect
- Teresa on French Fridays with Dorie: Rice Pudding and Caramel Apples
- SY on Toronto to Vancouver by train on VIA Rail’s The Canadian: What to expect
- Coco in the Kitchen on What’s cooking? Mini chicken pot pies