My dad’s beef and mushroom pot pie from The Pavilion restaurant in Sydney was featured on the wonderful Food with Style website today! Click here to check it out!
Well, I am sitting in the airport (again!) ready to take my 13th flight since July 8th…. Am off to Boston to attend a blogging conference (the US Immigration lady looked at me kinda funny when I told her the “purpose of my trip”). The conference starts tonight so I had the afternoon to do […]
On my way home from Laos, I had a day in Sydney to recuperate and prepare for the final 20 hours in the air. Mum and Dad took me to The Pavilion Restaurant in the Domain for a delightful lunch. We sat outside and it was hot and sunny. Winter in Australia…. Very quiet for […]
As I mentioned before, I have now taken 12 flights in the past month. OK, so some of them were just little puddle jumpers in Laos and therefore didn’t serve meals but many of them did and I am amazed at the difference in quality of what’s served. It does not seem to bear any […]
Well, not quite around the world but the 12 flights I have taken in the last 33 days, it feels a little like it!! (that would be Toronto – Vancouver – Sydney – Adelaide – Melbourne – Sydney – Bangkok – Vientiane – Luang Prabang – Udon Ratchatani to Bangkok – Sydney – Vancouver – […]
what are you looking for?
- Rose on French Fridays with Dorie: Next-day Beef Salad
- Mardi Michels on French Fridays with Dorie: Next-day Beef Salad
- Mardi Michels on What’s Cooking? Slow-roasted tomato and mozzarella pizza
- April @ Girl Gone Gourmet on What’s Cooking? Slow-roasted tomato and mozzarella pizza
- Candy on French Fridays with Dorie: Next-day Beef Salad