Please welcome Véronique from French Cooking for Dummies! Writing on EatLiveTravelWrite while Mardi is on vacation (lucky her ) is a perfect occasion for me to introduce all of you to an unusual Parisian market : Rue Dejean African market. The heart of Paris’ African neighborhood is pretty close to Montmartre actually, It’s a 10 […]
Do you know your Tim Tams?? If you don’t you really should get acquainted. Before we get into the fancy new flavours, you really should know about the “Tim Tam Slam” which Wikipedia describes as: “the practice of drinking a beverage by sucking it through a Tim Tam, an Australian chcoclate-covered biscuit, with both of […]
Not much to be said about these photos. Glimpses of the Queen Victoria Building in Sydney, Australia.
Welcome Rachel from Laptops and Stovetops! When someone says ‘Philadelphia’ and ‘food’ in the same sentence, what is the first thought in everyone’s heads? Cheesesteaks, right? It is pretty cool having one sandwich synonymous with the city of brotherly love, but I have to say, the regional foods of Southeastern Pennsylvania extend well beyond that […]
I have deliberately waited until we are in Laos to schedule this post because I KNOW both my dad and Neil will be saying “What do you need that for?” when they see this…. My friend Jen from Melbourne has a beautiful Pandora necklace that I was admiring at a conference in early July in […]
what are you looking for?
- Geoff on Les Petits Chefs: more than just cooking and eating tasty food!
- Carol M on Homemade marshmallows and a Butter Baked Goods cookbook giveaway
- Carol M on The Cookbook Store’s 12 best cookbooks of 2013 (and a giveaway!)
- Amy Andrews on Les Petits Chefs: more than just cooking and eating tasty food!
- Coco in the Kitchen on Les Petits Chefs: more than just cooking and eating tasty food!