The place? San Francisco Ferry Plaza Farmers’ Market.Saturday November 7th, 7.30am.
I love markets. The San Francisco Saturday morning Ferry Plaza farmers market was no exception. At 7.30am last Saturday, Lauren and I were unable to sleep (east coast time!) and wandered around just as the vendors were setting up. This post brought to you by the colours purple and green:
Saturday night’s dinner was brought to us by Outstanding in the Field who, according to their website, offer “Culinary celebrations at the source. Set between the soil and the sky, Outstanding in the Field’s long, linen-draped table beckons adventurous diners to celebrate food at the source. Bringing together local farmers and food artisans, chefs and […]
I am so overwhelmed and exhausted and full of good food and wine that a (few) real post(s) will have to wait until I have taken it all in but thought I would share a few pictures from yesterday to keep you going for now! Saturday dawned bright and sunny: Lauren from Healthy Delicious (and […]
Hello from San Francisco!!! I will recap my crazy arrival day a little later because I am sure you don’t want to hear the tale of the blogger whose flight was delayed 2 hours because of “engine failure” (always reassuring when the pilot comes on says one of the engines won’t start up), who then […]
what are you looking for?
- Mardi Michels on French Fridays with Dorie: Next-day Beef Salad
- Mardi Michels on What’s Cooking? Slow-roasted tomato and mozzarella pizza
- April @ Girl Gone Gourmet on What’s Cooking? Slow-roasted tomato and mozzarella pizza
- Candy on French Fridays with Dorie: Next-day Beef Salad
- Mardi Michels on French Fridays with Dorie: Cabbage and Foie Gras Bundles