After meeting Evelyne for drinks and snacks, I went back to the hotel to meet Neil who was coming to join me for the weekend. It was quite late by the time we went out to eat and we weren’t super hungry… We ended up at Les 3 Brasseurs on St Catherine. Definitely not haute […]
A while back, I commented on a fellow Canadian blogger’s post about the famed Montreal restaurant Le Pied de Cochon and wondered whether maybe I might eat there during an upcoming visit… Evelyne emailed me back to ask if I might want to meet up for drinks when I was in Montreal and of course […]
Last week I was in Montreal for a conference and my colleague and I only had a short time to eat lunch on the first day. Even though she is from Montreal, neither of us has any idea about anywhere quick and good to eat around the Hilton Bonaventure (where the conference was taking place) […]
Some more beautiful shots (last ones I promise!) from the San Francisco Ferry Plaza Farmers’ Markets. Saturday, November 7th 2009. 7.30am. (these are tubes of flavoured honey!)
On arriving in San Francisco for the Foodbuzz Festival last Friday, I had a plan: 1. Replace USB cable for camera (duh – DUMB blogger, forgetting that at home!) and2. meet Andrea from HighLow FoodDrink for lunch. After a wild ride in the San Fran rain with a crazy taxi driver (and some $30 later), […]
what are you looking for?
- Paula on Les Petits Chefs check out The Cheese Boutique
- sanya on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Mary Hirsch on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Christy @ Confessions of a Culinary Diva on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Cakelaw on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!