On arriving in San Francisco for the Foodbuzz Festival last Friday, I had a plan: 1. Replace USB cable for camera (duh – DUMB blogger, forgetting that at home!) and2. meet Andrea from HighLow FoodDrink for lunch. After a wild ride in the San Fran rain with a crazy taxi driver (and some $30 later), […]
More deliciousness from the Ferry building. I mean, really, who needs city tourist buses when you have the Ferry Building right next to your hotel. I could have spent HOURS there (well, more hours than I already did). When Neil and I return to California next summer with both our parents in tow, we will […]
It was a crazy, whirlwind weekend at the Foodbuzz Blogger Festival but I wouldn’t have wanted it any other way! Being a guest of Bertolli Sauces, as The Duo Dishes put it, all I had to do was show up and have fun! After the star treatment (town cars!) both to and from the airport, […]
The place? San Francisco Ferry Plaza Farmers’ Market.Saturday November 7th, 7.30am.
I love markets. The San Francisco Saturday morning Ferry Plaza farmers market was no exception. At 7.30am last Saturday, Lauren and I were unable to sleep (east coast time!) and wandered around just as the vendors were setting up. This post brought to you by the colours purple and green:
what are you looking for?
- Jill@MadAboutMacarons on What’s Cooking? Quinoa, bacon and egg breakfast bowl
- Jill@MadAboutMacarons on Learning how to make brioche at La Cuisine Paris
- Mardi Michels on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Joyce on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Coco in the Kitchen on Summer Reads: Olive Odyssey