I am so overwhelmed and exhausted and full of good food and wine that a (few) real post(s) will have to wait until I have taken it all in but thought I would share a few pictures from yesterday to keep you going for now! Saturday dawned bright and sunny: Lauren from Healthy Delicious (and […]
Hello from San Francisco!!! I will recap my crazy arrival day a little later because I am sure you don’t want to hear the tale of the blogger whose flight was delayed 2 hours because of “engine failure” (always reassuring when the pilot comes on says one of the engines won’t start up), who then […]
Yup, here’s the view from my room on this grey San Fran day. No matter about the weather because I am here for the FOOD(buzz)! Off to happy hour and dinner. There will be posts (and many of them) through the weekend – snippets of what’s going on – and more through the week.
Here I gooooooooo!!!! – Post From My iPhone
The internet is a weird and wonderful place, and a small world indeed. A couple of days before I found out I was a finalist for Best New Blog, I was contacted by a reader, Sean, who had found my blog via an “advanced Google search” looking for travel related blogs. He proposed a piece […]
what are you looking for?
- Geoff on How my oven is teaching me to be a better baker!
- Mardi Michels on How my oven is teaching me to be a better baker!
- Diane Balch on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote
- yummychunklet on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote
- Cher on How my oven is teaching me to be a better baker!