is this (which city)? And what IS going on? 1. Post your best guess in the comments section of this post, then 2. Click HERE to read my complete article and find out! Enjoy and have a GREAT weekend!
When I moved to Paris in the mid 1990s, I was supposed to be working on my PhD in French literature. I had no contacts there, no place to live (I stayed at a women’s foyer for the first month) and no job. The things we do when we are young and carefree, huh? After […]
A few months ago, whilst perusing the internet for ideas for our Paris holiday this Christmas, I came across Rosa Jackson’s blog entry about an ArtHome cooking atelier and was intrigued. It sounded a little bit exclusive because each session only accommodated 12 people. Right up my alley – something that was all about cooking […]
Ok, so we spent one week in Paris and we headed off to Dinan (Brittany) on Saturday morning – hopefully by the time you are reading this we are not still trying to get out of Paris on the péripherique! You read about our Saturday night dinner and our Monday lunch, right? And you checked […]
Christmas Day dawned bright and sunny (enfin!!!) and we started out the morning lingering over coffee in the flat, with a couple of phone calls to home… Neil presented me with this lovely original painting: My two great loves – Cleo and macarons!!! This was painted by Carole at Paris Breakfasts – ironically, the person […]
what are you looking for?
- Betsy on French Fridays with Dorie: Pork roulade with mangoes (not lychees)
- Cathleen | My Culinary Mission on Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Limoncello cupcakes
- Janice @Kitchen Heals Soul on French Fridays with Dorie: Pork roulade with mangoes (not lychees)
- Trevor on French Fridays with Dorie: Pork roulade with mangoes (not lychees)
- Rose on French Fridays with Dorie: Pork roulade with mangoes (not lychees)