If you’ve been reading this blog for a while now, you will know that food tours are something I actively seek out wherever I go. In Paris alone, I’ve taken a fair number of them (you can find them here) and a lot of people wonder why, since I know the city pretty well but […]
It’s been raining a lot in Paris this summer. Many people might curse the rain, especially those who are just here for a short period of time because it does interfere with plans. I’m lucky that I am staying a few weeks so the rain doesn’t bother me much (yet!) – if I have something […]
If you’ve been reading this blog for a while, you might remember we took a trip to Burma/ Myanmar a couple of Christmases ago (I’ve written about some of my experiences here and you can check out my iPhone photos “on the go” here) One of the best discoveries on that trip was the food […]
Sadly this will be the final post about my recent trip to Kelowna although I definitely don’t feel that 5 posts has done it justice. In just 2 1/2 days whilst we covered a lot of ground, we didn’t have time to visit every winery, store, farm, restaurant, bar etc.. although we did pretty well […]
One of the highlights of my recent trip to Kelowna was getting out to visit some of the local farms and chatting with the farmers. In our short time there (just 2 1/2 days!) we obviously didn’t have time to visit that many (because, you know there were eats and drinks to be had, pastry […]
what are you looking for?
- Graham on Toronto to Vancouver by train on VIA Rail’s The Canadian: What to expect
- SY on Toronto to Vancouver by train on VIA Rail’s The Canadian: What to expect
- Joy M on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Malcolm Andrews on Toronto to Vancouver by train on VIA Rail’s The Canadian: What to expect
- Teresa on French Fridays with Dorie: Rice Pudding and Caramel Apples