You all know how much I love macarons, right? And if you’ve been reading for a while you’ll know how when I’m in Paris, I have to do multiple macaron taste testings every summer. Oh, and take multiple macaron-making classes too! But the one thing I had not done was go “behind the scenes” of […]
Those of you who have been reading for a while or who follow me on Twitter or Instagram already know that when I am on vacation, I spend a lot of my time in markets. It’s likely that I will have spent a lot of time researching the locations, hours and days of operation to […]
Whenever I travel, some of the first things I seek out in the places I visit are the markets. Especially in a place like Paris, it pays to do your research before you leave so you don’t miss the market days in the various neighbourhoods (you can read about some of my favourite Paris markets […]
Those of you who read this blog on a regular basis will know by now what a huge fan I am of walking tours wherever I go (see the end of this post for a list of some of my favourites) so it won’t be a surprise to you to know that over the holidays […]
Just popping in to let you know things will be a little quieter than usual around here over the holidays. I’m in Sydney visiting my mum and dad (with a quick side trip to Adelaide to see extended family) – if you’re interested in seeing what I’m up to over the next couple of weeks, […]
what are you looking for?
- Mr. Neil on Visiting Le Salin d’Aigues-Mortes in the Camargue
- Coco in the Kitchen on How my oven is teaching me to be a better baker!
- Danielle @ theCHARMITspot on What’s Cooking? Grilled cheese month
- Caramel Apple Truffles - Shugary Sweets on Les Petits Chefs make tomato and goat cheese tartelettes
- Mary Hirsch on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote