Now I am nearly a year into blogging (just a couple of weeks until my “blogiversary”), I often have people ask me how Neil feels about it (and I totally know I am opening myself up to Neil making snide remarks in the comments section here). Whilst he might have some opinions about the matter, […]
An invitation to dinner is always welcome in the ELTW household and when it’s an invite to an “underground” Italian supper club, well that’s even better! Suresh at Spotlight Toronto recently invited us to participate in a dinner put on by Massimo Bruno, whose supper club, according to the website “explores the regions of Italy […]
I was very excited to receive an invitation to the Guernsey Girl Cheese Chef “Cook Off” on Monday night at The Cheese Boutique in Toronto. Upper Canada Cheese Company recently launched a new cheese – Guernsey Girl – and held a competition for 14 Toronto chefs to use the cheese in the most creative way […]
The Red Prince has arrived in Toronto! Nope, not royalty perse, but a new variety of apple, which I got the opportunity to try last week! According to the Red Prince website, the Red Prince apple was discovered in 1994 in an orchard located on the German/Holland border in a small town called Weert. The […]
On any given chilly Tuesday night in the middle of January, you are most likely to find me at home, safely in my PJs after yoga. She who gets up at 5.30am because she is so slow to get going in the morning and she who must be functional in front of her classes before […]
what are you looking for?
- Mardi Michels on How my oven is teaching me to be a better baker!
- Diane Balch on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote
- yummychunklet on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote
- Cher on How my oven is teaching me to be a better baker!
- Candy (Dulce) on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote