a guest post by the intrepid Mr Neil The word “unique” is so often over-used, it seems to have lost its meaning. Certainly in the food & beverage industry, this is truer than ever. So when I had the opportunity thanks to the kind folks at Sizzling Communications, to visit a new establishment that truly […]
You must know by now how much I like sweet walking tours. I mean in July I enjoyed the Context Paris Chocolate Walk and the La Cuisine Paris Sugar Walk of the Marais. So when Audrey from Tasty Tours in Toronto contacted me wondering whether I might like to join one of their tours right […]
If you’ve read my blog for a while now, you’ll know how important my boys cooking club, Les Petits Chefs, is to me. As an adult and an educator, I feel a great sense of responsibility to pass on my knowledge of from-scratch cooking to my students along with a little education about healthy food […]
Luma is one of my favourite restaurants in Toronto. I’ve eaten wonderful brunches there, as well as lunch and dinner and it never fails to disappoint. Executive Chef Jason Bangerter trained classically in London under Chef Anton Mosimann and worked in Michelin-starred restaurants in France and Switzerland for a number of years before returning to […]
As most readers of this blog will know, butter is a great friend of the eat. live. travel. write. household. We would rather eat less of a better quality product, than relegate ourselves to eating petroleum byproducts. So when I was in Florida at Food Blog Forum last week, Mr Neil was delighted to be […]
what are you looking for?
- Diane Balch on French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- Coco in the Kitchen on French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- EmilyC on French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- Christine on The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Dreena on The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- Food Revolution Ambassador monthly challenge for September 2014: Specialty diets (Gluten Free)
- French Fridays with Dorie: French Lentils