9.30am Union Station, Toronto. The group arrives. 10.30am Race instructions given. Random guy passes by with a dog and three iguanas. 10.50ish We’re off. Running, like we said we wouldn’t. Checkpoints 1 and 2 completed with ease. Checkpoint 3 – challenging to find, easy to complete. Checkpoint 5. Frustration. Finding Checkpoint 6, fatigue sets in. […]
Get set… GO!Running, heart beating… laughing…Pushing, shoving, panicking…Legs hurting, out of breath, sweaty…Pondering clues and puzzles.So much fun. (This is an assignment for my blogging class. Click here to read the full post)
9.30am on a Saturday morning. It’s cool out with the promise of sun later. Neil and I are wandering around Union Station wondering where on earth this statue is? We’re supposed to meet there for our first Toronto Outdoor Club event – the Amazing Race Toronto (4th edition). Turns out the statue is “in storage” […]
– Post From My iPhone
what are you looking for?
- Diane Zwang on French Fridays with Dorie: French Lentils
- Mardi Michels on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Tracey on Dinner in 30 minutes or less (and a giveaway!)
- Mira on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Diane Balch on French Fridays with Dorie: French Lentils