9.30am Union Station, Toronto. The group arrives. 10.30am Race instructions given. Random guy passes by with a dog and three iguanas. 10.50ish We’re off. Running, like we said we wouldn’t. Checkpoints 1 and 2 completed with ease. Checkpoint 3 – challenging to find, easy to complete. Checkpoint 5. Frustration. Finding Checkpoint 6, fatigue sets in. […]
Get set… GO!Running, heart beating… laughing…Pushing, shoving, panicking…Legs hurting, out of breath, sweaty…Pondering clues and puzzles.So much fun. (This is an assignment for my blogging class. Click here to read the full post)
9.30am on a Saturday morning. It’s cool out with the promise of sun later. Neil and I are wandering around Union Station wondering where on earth this statue is? We’re supposed to meet there for our first Toronto Outdoor Club event – the Amazing Race Toronto (4th edition). Turns out the statue is “in storage” […]
— Post From My iPhone
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): (kinda sorta) Philadelphia Blueberry Corn Tart
- French Fridays: One day in Toulouse in August – ideas for food enthusiasts!
- Back to reality: A fresh lunchbox idea
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos