Neil and I had been missing our daily bowl of noodle soup, our inevitable lunch whilst in Laos this summer so on the long weekend, we decided to try out a restaurant that we have been wanting to visit for a while now, Pho Phuong. It’s within walking distance of our house so after a […]
The idea of a restaurant that serves as a “real-time learning experience” for students might strike fear in the discerning diner’s heart. However, when this same restaurant is described as a “destination of choice”, it begs to be put to the test. The Chef’s House is run by students in the full-time culinary and hospitality […]
Slowly but surely, I have watched our neighbourhood’s Polish roots recede over the years and Staropolska is no exception. Closed down in March, it reopened under the much less exotic name of Bistro 299, under the same ownership but presumably with a different vision for the place. I want to like Bistro 299, I really […]
OMG – check them out! They come from Chabichou, right here in Toronto. Doing a bit of a Google search turned up an article in Toronto Life which reveals that it’s run by the same people who run the wonderful Tati Bistro, just a few blocks east of Chabichou. And just to prove that even […]
I think Neil is a very happy camper. Found at Chabichou, right here in TorontoGo there now! However, now Neil has this book, I think he can probably practise making his own… n’est-ce pas?
what are you looking for?
- Diane Zwang on Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Brown Butter and Vanilla Bean Weekend Cake
- Mr. Neil on Toonies* for Tummies
- Cakelaw on Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Brown Butter and Vanilla Bean Weekend Cake
- Mardi Michels on Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Brown Butter and Vanilla Bean Weekend Cake
- La Cuisine d'Helene on Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Brown Butter and Vanilla Bean Weekend Cake