Another trick we learned in Chef School was how to use our (heart attack inducingly-expensive new knife set). Last year for his birthday, I signed Neil up for George Brown’s Knife Skills course and gave him the knives (because I am so nice!). In Culinary I, one of the first things we learned was how […]
(image -Creative Commons via Cookipedia) The Food.com Kitchen dictionary gives the following definition: Beurre manié (French “kneaded butter”) is a dough, consisting of equal parts of soft butter and flour, used to thicken soups and sauces. By kneading the flour and butter together, the flour particles are coated in butter. When the beurre manié […]
what are you looking for?
- Geoff on Les Petits Chefs grind meat and make breakfast sausage with Emily Richards
- Margaret on French Fridays with Dorie: Quiche Maraîchère
- KarenP on Les Petits Chefs grind meat and make breakfast sausage with Emily Richards
- Mr. Neil on Cookbook Book Club: #dinnerwithNaomiDuguid
- Coco in the Kitchen on Les Petits Chefs grind meat and make breakfast sausage with Emily Richards