Another trick we learned in Chef School was how to use our (heart attack inducingly-expensive new knife set). Last year for his birthday, I signed Neil up for George Brown’s Knife Skills course and gave him the knives (because I am so nice!). In Culinary I, one of the first things we learned was how […]
(image -Creative Commons via Cookipedia) The Food.com Kitchen dictionary gives the following definition: Beurre manié (French “kneaded butter”) is a dough, consisting of equal parts of soft butter and flour, used to thicken soups and sauces. By kneading the flour and butter together, the flour particles are coated in butter. When the beurre manié […]
what are you looking for?
- Carol Sacks on Delicious Normandy
- Cher on French Fridays with Dorie: Provençal vegetable soup
- Tami on Food Revolution Ambassador monthly challenge for July 2014: A healthy meal on a budget
- Mr. Neil on Food Revolution Ambassador monthly challenge for July 2014: A healthy meal on a budget
- Mr. Neil on Delicious Normandy