Yes Les Petits Chefs are back with a most exciting programme this term. As well as special guest chefs, we will be working with the fabulous Whole Family Cookbook, written by the wonderful Michelle Stern of What’s Cooking with Kids. Michelle says “As a working mom, I can relate to the challenges of feeding a […]
Archive | The Whole Family Cookbook RSS feed for this section
what are you looking for?
- Book review: The Only Street in Paris: Life on the rue des Martyrs by Elaine Sciolino
- Giveaway: Win a copy of The Only Street in Paris: Life on the rue des Martyrs by Elaine Sciolino (worldwide)
- Chocolate melting moments
- French Fridays: A l’étoile d’or (Paris)
- Les Petits Chefs make a meal from the pantry