Yes Les Petits Chefs are back with a most exciting programme this term. As well as special guest chefs, we will be working with the fabulous Whole Family Cookbook, written by the wonderful Michelle Stern of What’s Cooking with Kids. Michelle says “As a working mom, I can relate to the challenges of feeding a […]
Archive | The Whole Family Cookbook RSS feed for this section
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: One day in Toulouse in August – ideas for food enthusiasts!
- Back to reality: A fresh lunchbox idea
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos
- French Fridays: Cherry tomato crostini with homemade herbed goat cheese from My Paris Kitchen