(Photo courtesy Food Network Canada) Today it’s back to work after a glorious two weeks in Mexico. It’s true that one of the perks of my day job is the holidays and I am lucky that most holidays I am able to travel. Because life is all about travel, right? And food. Someone who gets […]
Remember this post all about the “Fear Factor” in Lao markets? Well I have to admit that whilst “extreme” foods are not really my cup of tea to eat, looking at them is a whole different matter. I braved the markets with my camera, trying not to pay too much attention to the actual origin […]
what are you looking for?
- Marla on Homemade marshmallows and a Butter Baked Goods cookbook giveaway
- Viviane Bauquet Farre - Food and Style on Travel Tuesday: some of my Montreal sweet spots
- La Torontoise on Travel Tuesday: some of my Montreal sweet spots
- Caroline on A bowl of comfort (Food Bloggers Support for Sandy)
- Mardi Michels on Good eats in Puebla, Mexico: On the Gastronomic Route