A couple of weekends ago, I was given the opportunity to visit a winery that has recently been named Canada’s winery of the year. I joined a group of Toronto-based wine and food writers touring the vineyards and facilities and tasting the wines at Tawse, led by their winemaker Paul Pender and the national sales […]
Archive | Tawse RSS feed for this section
what are you looking for?
- Jill Colonna on Vegetarian hors d’oeuvres for holiday entertaining
- Diane Zwang on French Fridays with Dorie: Orange and olive salad
- Bourbon Blondies with Pecans and Chocolate - The Messy Baker on Top tips for entertaining from “Gatherings”
- Katie on French Fridays with Dorie: Orange and olive salad
- La Cuisine d'Helene on What’s cooking? Holiday shortbread cookies