Wandering through David Jones’ Sydney Food Hall the other week (a must if you are ever in Sydney), I was intrigued to find a little cluster of goods at the end of an aisle. Whilst it was not marked as such, I am pretty sure this is their idea of American “specialty ingredients”. Check them […]
Googling around to see if I could locate macarons in Sydney, I came across this charming post. I felt I owed it to my mum to make sure she tasted real macarons before she sets off on her quest to improve on the last batch we made… So off we headed to trendy Balmain, in […]
Last weekend my mum and dad treated me to dinner at Uncorked, the restaurant upstairs at the Union Hotel in North Sydney (thanks!). A serene, white room above the crazed rugby mob in the lounge downstairs, Uncorked has a short but classy menu (click to enlarge images). Mains: Sides: and desserts: (can you see where […]
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Rose Hibiscus Shortbread Fans
- French Fridays: Merveilleux from My Paris Kitchen
- In the French kitchen with kids: Les Petits Chefs perfect mixed berry galettes!
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Sunday in Paris chocolate cake
- Giveaway: Where to Go When (Canada) (CLOSED)