I have deliberately waited until we are in Laos to schedule this post because I KNOW both my dad and Neil will be saying “What do you need that for?” when they see this…. My friend Jen from Melbourne has a beautiful Pandora necklace that I was admiring at a conference in early July in […]
Wandering through David Jones’ Sydney Food Hall the other week (a must if you are ever in Sydney), I was intrigued to find a little cluster of goods at the end of an aisle. Whilst it was not marked as such, I am pretty sure this is their idea of American “specialty ingredients”. Check them […]
Googling around to see if I could locate macarons in Sydney, I came across this charming post. I felt I owed it to my mum to make sure she tasted real macarons before she sets off on her quest to improve on the last batch we made… So off we headed to trendy Balmain, in […]
Last weekend my mum and dad treated me to dinner at Uncorked, the restaurant upstairs at the Union Hotel in North Sydney (thanks!). A serene, white room above the crazed rugby mob in the lounge downstairs, Uncorked has a short but classy menu (click to enlarge images). Mains: Sides: and desserts: (can you see where […]
what are you looking for?
- Coco in the Kitchen on How my oven is teaching me to be a better baker!
- Danielle @ theCHARMITspot on What’s Cooking? Grilled cheese month
- Caramel Apple Truffles - Shugary Sweets on Les Petits Chefs make tomato and goat cheese tartelettes
- Mary Hirsch on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote
- Geoff on What’s Cooking? Grilled cheese month