Those of you who read this blog on a regular basis will know by now what a huge fan I am of walking tours wherever I go (see the end of this post for a list of some of my favourites) so it won’t be a surprise to you to know that over the holidays […]
My dad’s beef and mushroom pot pie from The Pavilion restaurant in Sydney was featured on the wonderful Food with Style website today! Click here to check it out!
On my way home from Laos, I had a day in Sydney to recuperate and prepare for the final 20 hours in the air. Mum and Dad took me to The Pavilion Restaurant in the Domain for a delightful lunch. We sat outside and it was hot and sunny. Winter in Australia…. Very quiet for […]
Just a few pictures from the window of the ferry…. Can I just point out that on this day here in Sydney, it was 23 degrees celsius. It’s the winter. In Toronto where is is the summer, it was 17 degrees…
Not much to be said about these photos. Glimpses of the Queen Victoria Building in Sydney, Australia.
what are you looking for?
- What’s cooking? Cranberry-coconut chocolate cream cheese truffles
- Food Revolution Ambassador Monthly Challenge for November 2014: Slow cooker curried squash soup and Naan
- French Fridays with Dorie: Storzapretis
- Les Petits Chefs visit Lisa Marie (and a Street Food Diaries giveaway!)
- Mastering the Art of French Eating now in paperback (and a giveaway!)
- Edna on Mastering the Art of French Eating now in paperback (and a giveaway!)
- Edna on What’s cooking? Cranberry-coconut chocolate cream cheese truffles
- Mardi Michels on French Fridays with Dorie: Storzapretis
- Diane Zwang on French Fridays with Dorie: Storzapretis
- Janet on Les Petits Chefs visit Lisa Marie (and a Street Food Diaries giveaway!)