Those of you who read this blog on a regular basis will know by now what a huge fan I am of walking tours wherever I go (see the end of this post for a list of some of my favourites) so it won’t be a surprise to you to know that over the holidays […]
My dad’s beef and mushroom pot pie from The Pavilion restaurant in Sydney was featured on the wonderful Food with Style website today! Click here to check it out!
On my way home from Laos, I had a day in Sydney to recuperate and prepare for the final 20 hours in the air. Mum and Dad took me to The Pavilion Restaurant in the Domain for a delightful lunch. We sat outside and it was hot and sunny. Winter in Australia…. Very quiet for […]
Just a few pictures from the window of the ferry…. Can I just point out that on this day here in Sydney, it was 23 degrees celsius. It’s the winter. In Toronto where is is the summer, it was 17 degrees…
Not much to be said about these photos. Glimpses of the Queen Victoria Building in Sydney, Australia.
I have deliberately waited until we are in Laos to schedule this post because I KNOW both my dad and Neil will be saying “What do you need that for?” when they see this…. My friend Jen from Melbourne has a beautiful Pandora necklace that I was admiring at a conference in early July in […]
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: One day in Toulouse in August – ideas for food enthusiasts!
- Back to reality: A fresh lunchbox idea
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos
- French Fridays: Cherry tomato crostini with homemade herbed goat cheese from My Paris Kitchen