What is PongkyParty? Well it comes out of the PongkyPlate that I picked up in Chinatown in Toronto when Ethan and I met Melissa who was in town for a conference, for dinner. Ethan and I did a little prop shopping in Chinatown before dinner and decided to bring Melissa the most ridiculous prop we […]
Today’s destination: Adelaide Central MarketToday’s theme: Sweet treats! Augh! (but never fear, they’re edible!) Some childhood favourite “lollies” (sweets, candies, whatever you want to call them): (these are little fruit flavoured jellies/ jellos) (Gotta love anything covered with chocolate!) (yes, we do call candy floss “fairy floss”) And some new discoveries: More allsort than liquorice […]
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: One day in Toulouse in August – ideas for food enthusiasts!
- Back to reality: A fresh lunchbox idea
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos
- French Fridays: Cherry tomato crostini with homemade herbed goat cheese from My Paris Kitchen