What is PongkyParty? Well it comes out of the PongkyPlate that I picked up in Chinatown in Toronto when Ethan and I met Melissa who was in town for a conference, for dinner. Ethan and I did a little prop shopping in Chinatown before dinner and decided to bring Melissa the most ridiculous prop we […]
Today’s destination: Adelaide Central MarketToday’s theme: Sweet treats! Augh! (but never fear, they’re edible!) Some childhood favourite “lollies” (sweets, candies, whatever you want to call them): (these are little fruit flavoured jellies/ jellos) (Gotta love anything covered with chocolate!) (yes, we do call candy floss “fairy floss”) And some new discoveries: More allsort than liquorice […]
what are you looking for?
- Diane Balch on French Fridays with Dorie: Gâteau Basque
- Angel Reyes on French Fridays with Dorie: Gâteau Basque
- EmilyC on French Fridays with Dorie: Gâteau Basque
- Jennifer on Food Revolution Ambassador monthly challenge for July 2014: A healthy meal on a budget
- Christine on French Fridays with Dorie: Gâteau Basque