This week, Les Petits Chefs were fortunate enough to welcome Sang Kim of Sushi Making for the Soul back into the science lab for another lesson in sushi making. Sang first worked with the boys back in the spring (proving that kids can keep focussed right up to the last week of school if they […]
This week, Les Petits Chefs, Ms Carter, Miss Lynch and I were fortunate enough to welcome Sang Kim of Sushi Making for the Soul into the science lab for a lesson in sushi making! Sang has worked in the Toronto restaurant scene for the past 27 years in virtually every position, front and back. He […]
what are you looking for?
- Les Petits Chefs make Jamie Oliver’s English Breakfast Frittata from Super Food Family Classics
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Apple tart flambée
- Oven-baked vegetable “stir fry”
- French Fridays: Gascony, the other South of France
- Les Petits Chefs make Jamie Oliver’s 7-Veg Tomato Sauce from Super Food Family Classics