Gnudi à la Massimo Bruno Ingredients: Serves 6 2 large bags fresh spinach, large stems removed, washed well 4 large egg yolks, lightly beaten about 600g ricotta, preferably fresh, drained overnight in a fine sieve in cheesecloth over a bowl about 100g freshly grated Parmesan-Reggiano cheese 1/2 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg Coarse salt and freshly […]
Popette d’uova Ingredients (1 egg usually makes 2 to 3 balls) 5 eggs around 10og freshly grated Romano cheese around 100g bread crumbs (I used panko) good amount chopped parsley seasalt oil for frying (I used olive oil) 1 can of peeled tomatoes and basil 1 small espresso spoon of baking soda 2 garlic cloves […]
An invitation to dinner is always welcome in the ELTW household and when it’s an invite to an “underground” Italian supper club, well that’s even better! Suresh at Spotlight Toronto recently invited us to participate in a dinner put on by Massimo Bruno, whose supper club, according to the website “explores the regions of Italy […]
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Merveilleux from My Paris Kitchen
- In the French kitchen with kids: Les Petits Chefs perfect mixed berry galettes!
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Sunday in Paris chocolate cake
- Giveaway: Where to Go When
- French Fridays: In the French kitchen with kids: Les Petits Chefs make crêpes and galettes