OK, so my trip to Philadelphia obviously involved a lot more than visiting the Reading Terminal Market, checking out 10 Arts by Eric Ripert and other good eats in the city of brotherly love, right? I have to admit, I was very impressed with the lovely architecture all around the city. Even 30th St Station […]
(Did you know??? ELTW is a finalist in the “Best New Blog” category at the Foodbuzz Food Blogger Awards. Click here to vote for me!)As you will know by now if you read my blog with any regularity, I love (supermarket) shopping. So it will be no surprise to you that whilst in Buffalo on […]
what are you looking for?
- Geoff on French Fridays with Dorie: Provençal vegetable soup
- Geoff on The journey, not the destination: What the Food Revolution means to me
- Mr. Neil on French Fridays with Dorie: Provençal vegetable soup
- Ann Mah on French Fridays with Dorie: Provençal vegetable soup
- Snow Day Times Four : A PIECE of TOAST // Lifestyle + Fashion Blog // Dallas on Mactweets November: Hot chocolate and marshmallow macarons