Winter seems to have finally given up the ghost (she says, hoping not to jinx it!) and the bulbs we planted in the autumn are peeking their heads cautiously out and dotting the ugly post-winter earth with splashes of colour. Snow shovels have been put away and boots retired to the basement. It’s time to […]
Archive | strawberries RSS feed for this section
what are you looking for?
- Book review: Sweet & Simple by Christine Lane
- Giveaway: Win a signed copy of Sweet & Simple by Christina Lane (Canada)
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Rose Hibiscus Shortbread Fans
- French Fridays: Merveilleux from My Paris Kitchen
- In the French kitchen with kids: Les Petits Chefs perfect mixed berry galettes!