Stratford, Ontario: You may know it as home to the annual theatre festival, but did you know that last year, it was named “Canada’s hottest food destination” by AOL.ca? Yes, indeed, with a farmers market dating back to 1855, and home to the Stratford Chefs School, the pretty city is now making a name for […]
Archive | Stratford RSS feed for this section
take a class with me!
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Some favourite Paris reads and recipes
- Les Petits Chefs make cranberry sauce for Thanksgiving
- Product review: Yonanas (and a banana-berry swirl soft serve recipe)
- Win a Yonanas Fruit Soft Serve Machine (US/Canada)
- French Fridays: Favourite kitchenware stores near Les Halles/ Montorgueil (Paris)