As you know from Sunday’s post, I was fortunate enough to spend a day in the company of many fine writers and bloggers in Stratford, Ontario, as a guest of the Stratford Tourism Alliance and Savour Stratford. The (10 hour) day was too much to fit in one post so over the next few days […]
There are exciting things afoot in Stratford, Ontario, a town mainly known for its annual Shakespeare festival – North America’s largest classical repertory theatre, presenting the works of William Shakespeare and other great writers. It is rapidly becoming a foodie town and was recently named “Canada’s hottest food destination” by AOL.ca. With a farmers’ market […]
what are you looking for?
- Food Revolution Ambassador Monthly Challenge for November 2014: Slow cooker curried squash soup and Naan
- French Fridays with Dorie: Storzapretis
- Les Petits Chefs visit Lisa Marie (and a Street Food Diaries giveaway!)
- Mastering the Art of French Eating now in paperback (and a giveaway!)
- Risotto-stuffed squash (and a giveaway)