It’s a short and sweet French Fridays with Dorie this week. I made this week’s recipe – Navarin Printanier (pp 281 – 282 ) over the Easter weekend and took a few shortcuts since we seemed to be cooking for most of that weekend – by the time I got to this, I was exhausted. […]
Another short and sweet French Fridays with Dorie post this week. I know you’ll be disappointed to hear I did not make this recipe in Paris – but it just worked out that I fit it in my schedule before I left in June. To be honest, I have been so busy this week with […]
Our Daring Cooks’ May hostess, Denise, of There’s a Newf in My Soup!, challenged us to make Gumbo! She provided us with all the recipes we’d need, from creole spices, homemade stock, and Louisiana white rice, to Drew’s Chicken & Smoked Sausage Gumbo and Seafood Gumbo from My New Orleans: The Cookbook, by John Besh. […]
I was excited to read that this month’s Kitchen Bootcamp challenge was braising and stewing. There’s nothing like a little braising to tender up even the toughest cut of meat and who doesn’t like a good stew in the winter? I was a little bit inspired by a couple of things this month – firstly, […]
what are you looking for?
- Cathy on Visiting Le Salin d’Aigues-Mortes in the Camargue
- Coco in the Kitchen on Visiting Le Salin d’Aigues-Mortes in the Camargue
- Mr. Neil on Visiting Le Salin d’Aigues-Mortes in the Camargue
- Coco in the Kitchen on How my oven is teaching me to be a better baker!
- Danielle @ theCHARMITspot on What’s Cooking? Grilled cheese month