When I was invited a while back to participate in the Hidden Valley Ranchify Recipe Challenge – which involved “ranchifying a recipe” using Hidden Valley Ranch dressing, I knew exactly the combination of ingredients I wanted to use: Bacon, lettuce and tomatoes. But not in a sandwich. Whilst I love the idea of BLT sandwiches […]
I can’t believe that we’re back in the kitchen science lab again for another round of Les Petits Chefs, my after-school cooking club for 9-11 year old boys. I’m hosting two sessions of 6-8 weeks each this term between now and December so expect lots of great and kid-friendly (but not dumbed down) recipes! This […]
Jamie Oliver’s Spaghetti and Meatballs main courses | serves 4 – 6 Ingredients • 4 sprigs of fresh rosemary • 12 Jacob’s cream crackers • 2 heaped teaspoons Dijon mustard • 500g good-quality minced beef, pork, or a mixture of the two (we actually used lean ground turkey though it could have done with a […]
what are you looking for?
- Mardi Michels on What’s Cooking? Slow-roasted tomato and mozzarella pizza
- Mardi Michels on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Patty on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Helen @ Fuss Free Flavours on What’s Cooking? Slow-roasted tomato and mozzarella pizza
- Alice on French Fridays with Dorie: Next-day Beef Salad