Donna Hay’s Pea and Mint soup Ingredients Serves 4 3 cups (360g) frozen green peas 2 large potatoes, peeled and chopped 1.5litres chicken stock ½ cup (125ml) pouring (single) cream 1 tablespoon chopped mint sea salt and cracked black pepper crusty bread, to serve Method: Place the peas, potato and stock in a saucepan over […]
Jamie Oliver’s Pea and Mint Soup Jamie says: A delicious soup which is lovely hot, or cold with a squeeze of lemon juice in the summer. My wife likes hers with a portion of fries on the side, to dip into the soup – naughty but nice! Serves 6-8 2 carrots 2 celery stalks 2 […]
Ah soup. I could live on soup and sandwiches in the winter. When I am organised, I make my own – a big batch of whatever on Sunday and bring it in to work for the rest of the week for my lunches. Sometimes I don’t have time though and it’s a real challenge to […]
what are you looking for?
- Angie on A KitchenAid Produce Preserver Giveaway!
- Travel Reviews | Travelguide on The Messy Baker: A review and a giveaway!
- Mardi Michels on Les Petits Chefs make Jamie Oliver’s Insanity Burgers
- Ann Mah on Les Petits Chefs make Jamie Oliver’s Insanity Burgers
- Marlene on The Messy Baker: A review and a giveaway!