I was very nervous when I read the Daring Cooks‘ challenge for this month – soufflé. Now, whilst I have enjoyed a few soufflés in my time, I have never actually made one so I was excited to try. Since this is the Cooks and not the Bakers, I wanted to try a savoury one, […]
Archive | soufflé RSS feed for this section
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Merveilleux from My Paris Kitchen
- In the French kitchen with kids: Les Petits Chefs perfect mixed berry galettes!
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Sunday in Paris chocolate cake
- Giveaway: Where to Go When
- French Fridays: In the French kitchen with kids: Les Petits Chefs make crêpes and galettes