This is my final post in the Murdoch Books 365 Challenge, where cooks across the world are working their way through Stéphane Reynaud’s whimsical culinary almanac – “365 Good Reasons to Sit Down to Eat.” This time I was charged with making a fruit sorbet with only 3 ingredients – really! And it was so […]
Archive | sorbet RSS feed for this section
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Rose Hibiscus Shortbread Fans
- French Fridays: Merveilleux from My Paris Kitchen
- In the French kitchen with kids: Les Petits Chefs perfect mixed berry galettes!
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Sunday in Paris chocolate cake
- Giveaway: Where to Go When (Canada) (CLOSED)