This is my final post in the Murdoch Books 365 Challenge, where cooks across the world are working their way through Stéphane Reynaud’s whimsical culinary almanac – “365 Good Reasons to Sit Down to Eat.” This time I was charged with making a fruit sorbet with only 3 ingredients – really! And it was so […]
Archive | sorbet RSS feed for this section
what are you looking for?
- Book review: The Only Street in Paris: Life on the rue des Martyrs by Elaine Sciolino
- Giveaway: Win a copy of The Only Street in Paris: Life on the rue des Martyrs by Elaine Sciolino (worldwide)
- Chocolate melting moments
- French Fridays: A l’étoile d’or (Paris)
- Les Petits Chefs make a meal from the pantry