This is my final post in the Murdoch Books 365 Challenge, where cooks across the world are working their way through Stéphane Reynaud’s whimsical culinary almanac – “365 Good Reasons to Sit Down to Eat.” This time I was charged with making a fruit sorbet with only 3 ingredients – really! And it was so […]
Archive | sorbet RSS feed for this section
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Baked Eggs with kale and bacon from My Paris Kitchen
- Les Petits Chefs make potstickers and scallion pancakes with Vanessa Yeung
- Roasted butternut squash mac and cheese
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Pamplona to Puente la Reina
- French Fridays (Book review): My part-time Paris life