A guest post by Monica Shaw of Smarter Fitter. Let’s face it; most of us don’t have the money or inclination to spend hundreds of dollars on a super high-power blender. And why shouldn’t you make do with an affordable jug blender or stick blender? They still blend, and are perfectly suitable for most blending needs. […]
Did you know – today is “World Nutella Day″ (the ninth instalment!)? Created by Sara from Ms. Adventures in Italy and Michelle from Bleeding Espresso World Nutella Day is a day to celebrate, get creative with, and most importantly, eat Nutella. This is my sixth year participating in World Nutella Day – in 2010 I made a […]
We’re in a race to the finish line right now, us teachers. I have just a few weeks left of school but feel like I have a few months’ worth of work to get through before school’s out for the summer. Yikes! When I am really busy at work, one of the things I often […]
(this is based on an assignment I wrote for my Food Writing class at George Brown College in Toronto) It’s green. You mum told you it’s good for you. Popeye swore by it. And all of a sudden it’s everywhere. All over food blog land, spinach is popping up as a popular ingredient somewhere you […]
what are you looking for?
- Mr. Neil on Les Petits Chefs make Jamie Oliver’s spaghetti bolognese
- Cher on Sign it. Share it. Fighting for food education for every child.
- Cakelaw on French Fridays with Dorie: Next-day Beef Salad
- Kathy on French Fridays with Dorie: Next-day Beef Salad
- Teresa on French Fridays with Dorie: Next-day Beef Salad