Thanks to Cleo’s supervision, the maple smoked bacon got done today: According to Mr Neil Master Butcher, it looks to have “cooked” a bit too much versus “smoked”. The end bits are of course saltier (dry cure on outside), but I tasted a bit and it was certainly glorious. A fork was delivered to our […]
More from Mr Neil Master Butcher who is handling the bacon part of the BLT challenge… Here’s the belly, rinsed and patted dry from the fridge. (Sorry, I could not take picture of the process as my hands were a bit gucky!) Truth be told, I think it may have needed a few more days […]
what are you looking for?
- Angie on A KitchenAid Produce Preserver Giveaway!
- Travel Reviews | Travelguide on The Messy Baker: A review and a giveaway!
- Mardi Michels on Les Petits Chefs make Jamie Oliver’s Insanity Burgers
- Ann Mah on Les Petits Chefs make Jamie Oliver’s Insanity Burgers
- Marlene on The Messy Baker: A review and a giveaway!